Walmart lists a multitude of unannounced games on its Canadian website
RAGE 2, Splinter Cell, Just Cause 4 and Gears of War 5 among the titles present.
Walmart, an important retail chain of American origin, has listed through its official website for Canada a large number of upcoming industry launches that could indicate, always with their feet on the ground in the face of this type of information, the imminent announcement of their developments by those responsible.
Visible at the time of writing the news, among the titles present we find common video games from the rumor mill of recent months such as Splinter Cell, Gears of War 5, LEGO DC Villains in addition to new deliveries of Forza Horizon and Assassin's Creed, others already confirmed in the past although little active in news since then such as Borderlands 3 and currently unpublished proposals such as Just Cause 4 and RAGE 2. Other adventures that could announce their exact release date at E3 2018 are also mentioned.
Of course, the presence of numerous video games not confirmed by the publishers could well be a simple positioning tactic for the store in the face of their hypothetical advertisements. We will have to wait for E3 2018 to know the certainty of this information. Below is the complete list of titles hosted on the commercial platform.
- Assassin's Creed (PS4, Xbox One)
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Borderlands 3 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Destiny Comet (PS4, Xbox One)
- Dragon Quest 2 (PS4, Xbox One). Possibly Dragon Quest Builders 2
- Dreams (PS4)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4, Xbox One)
- Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox One). Possibly Forza Horizon 4
- Gears of War 5 (Xbox One)
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PS4, Xbox One)
- Just Cause 4 (PS4, Xbox One)
- The Last of Us 2 (PS4)
- LEGO DC Villains (PS4, Xbox One)
- Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
- NBA 2K19 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Rage 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Splinter Cell (PS4, Xbox One)
- Super Smash Bros. (Switch)
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- WWE 2K19 (PS4, Xbox One)