Top UK: God of War regains lead in game sales
FIFA 18 and Fallout 4 follow in a week marked by Sony's Days of Plays.
Kratos returns to the top of UK video game sales for the week ending June 16. God of War raised its demand numbers among the UK public thanks to the intense Days of Play discount campaign that allowed it to go from third to first place.
Behind he left FIFA 18, Fallout 4 and two Sony titles, Detroit: Become Human Y Playstation VR Worlds. In fact, there were several titles published by the Japanese company that improved their figures in a week, otherwise, lack of great news among the top-40.
- God of War (Sony)
- FIFA 18 (EA Sports)
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
- Detroit: Become Human (Sony)
- Playstation VR Worlds (Sony)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Vampyr (Focus Home Interactive)
- Assassin's Creed Origins (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: WWII (Activision)