Fortnite Guide - Cheats, Tips and Secrets
We explain mechanics, weekly challenges, tricks and more content of Battle Royale and Save the World.
It's no secret: Fortnite has become a mass success in its own right. What is perhaps the most popular game in the world is constantly being updated with new modes, weapons and items. In this complete guide, we tell you all the tricks, tips and secrets to complete all the challenges of all the seasons, level up the battle pass and, if we can, help you win a few games of battle royale mode.
Of course, the 3D Games Fortnite guide is periodically updated with new content, so we recommend pass you regularly if you want to find something or find out more about a novelty that Epic Games has presented. Without further ado, we begin.
Fortnite: Battle Royale All seasons, weekly challenges and tips to win.
Although the first steps of Fortnite walked the path of the PvE, Epic Games soon realized that the "chicha" was in the battle royale genre. For this, he joined the car with a competitive proposal which invites 100 players to get off a flying bus on an island with the goal of being the last man standing. As if that weren't enough, this battle for survival is driven by the Eye of the Storm, a toxic cloud that periodically reduces the area of the game, forcing players to face each other. Surely you already know dozens of similar games!
Of course, the natural thing is that you want to win games of Fortnite. But you'll also want to progress through your profile each season to unlock cosmetic content like emotes, backpacks, or outfits. You can also buy a battle pass for 950 V-Bucks, which gives you access to more challenges and additional rewards. One is released with each season, and new challenges are presented each week. Many of these require some explanation, so every seven days (usually Thursdays) we publish an article explaining how to tackle the toughest challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1
Clean slate! The traditional Fortnite island has been sucked into a black hole at the end of Season 10 (press F to pay your respects). But Epic Games' battle royale still has a lot to say, and this is how it comes into play. Fortnite Chapter 2- A reimagined and polished version of the original game with tons of new content, settings, and debuting mechanics. What exactly awaits us in the game?
Well, among the main novelties of Fortnite Chapter 2 we find a new map with numerous possibilities for water: we can swim, sail in boats or fish, for example. We also have a more balanced combat, with fewer weapons available, and some brand new ones, like the bandage bazooka, which occupies two inventory slots instead of one. We can also bet on stealth by hiding in containers or haystacks, or go all out exploding barrels at gas stations. The progression of the battle pass is also adjusted: you get medals for looting chests or eliminating opponents to get EXP.
Of course, facing a new season, there are a lot to do in the game. We leave you with a list of tips to start Fortnite Chapter 2 on the right foot, which includes clues about how the new mechanics work and the first tasks that you should complete as soon as you enter the new game map. But these are only tips! You have the last word on what you want to do. Below we leave you all the missions of this season, which will be your main source of objects, skins and more.
Let's go with the challenges! As you surely know by now, Fortnite Chapter 2 structures its challenges in large blocks. There are daily challenges to help you get some experience, but also great seasonal challenges, missions that unlock over time, and outfit challenges. Here are the challenges available and, if applicable, guides to help you complete them.
- Look for the hidden F in the loading image of New World
- Look for the hidden O in the Sea Inside loading image
- Look for the hidden R in the loading image Forged in Sorbet
Mission: New World
- Discover named locations
- Eliminations in Sleeping Pools or Campo Calígine
- Discover emblematic places
- Use a boat in different games
- Search chests in Burning Sands or Commerce City (7)
- Deal damage with assault rifles to opponents (500 points)
- Make eliminations in different games (5)
- Pick up a weapon using a fishing pole
- Deal damage with SMGs, shotguns, and pistols in a single match (3)
- Carry a downed player 10 m
Mission: Mar Adentro
- Land at Sandy Cliffs, Señorío de la Sal and Muelles Muelles
- Hide in hiding places in different games
- Search chests at Sandy Cliffs or Campo Calígine
- Eliminate opponents with a sniper rifle
- Crouch 20 yards away from an enemy for a total of 10 seconds
- Deal damage to your opponents with pistols
- Register ammo boxes in the same game
- Get a kill from 50m or more
- Phases of Survive the Storm
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of leaving a Hideout
Mission: Forged in Sorbet
- Search chests in Sticky Swamp or Commerce City
- Eliminate enemies with a weapon of each rarity
- Upgrade an item in a weapon upgrade bank
- Dance in Compacted Cars, Lockie's Lighthouse and in a weather station
- Deal damage with common weapons
- Mark a rare, rare and epic item
- Eliminate enemies at E.G.O. or in Ciudad Comercio
- Register ammo boxes in important locations
- Register submissions deliveries in different games
- Deal damage with legendary weapons
Helpful Tips and Links
If you are still somewhat stuck in the mechanics and basics and think that you are not giving everything you have in your first hours, we recommend that you visit the Fortnite Battle Royale beginner guide first to catch up.
If you know all the basics, you may be interested in reading some keys, tips and tricks for Fortnite Battle Royale of a more advanced nature, with expectations to be among the best in the game. If you already know everything, you only have to know some curiosities about Fortnite.
- Get supplies for start building fast. You will need stairs and platforms to access powerful weapons. You will need powerful weapons to reach the end of the game. You will need to defend yourself with structures at the end.
- Obviously, you'll want longer-range weapons to advance into the open field. That is valid in any video game. However, as the circle tightens and fewer survivors remain, sacrifice long weapons for others that help you defend yourself up closesuch as shotguns and submachine guns. You won't need a lot of variety at this point, either, but if you find a rocket launcher, it can make a difference.
- Structures can protect you at some point, but at the end of the game they can reveal your position and be disadvantageous. Use them to turn a contest around, not to entrench yourself in a fortress built by you.
- Never forget to use trapsespecially if you are in a critical place. Sometimes you'll get easy casualties without even realizing it. Keep in mind, yes, that they make a lot of noise. If you can't find someone but you can hear their footsteps, take out the shotgun and get past the traps.
- You can hide in the shrubbery If you bend over and walk inside Sometimes it serves as a last resort if you're injured and out in the open, but generally avoid doing so because they can shoot you at the slightest suspicion.
- Hand-to-hand combat? Jump all the time, shotgun in hand. Don't go around walking and trying to hit or you'll be a very easy target.
- Better skill. If your opponent has a very large building, you can make it fall by destroying the platform below. If you think he's taking advantage of an advantageous position to build something, move on and enter his own building, or take down a critical wall with a rocket launcher.
How to play Fortnite on mobiles Logically, a social phenomenon like Fortnite intends to be on the maximum number of platforms possible, so in addition to the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions, you can also play on mobiles operated by iOS and Android (as long as they meet the requirements, of course).
Although the iOS version can be downloaded from the Apple store, the Android version follows a more unusual model: to avoid the profit cut imposed by Google, instead of the Play Store you must download Fortnite from the Epic Games website. It is recommended that your device has a 64-bit Android 8.0 or higher OS, at least 3 GB of RAM and an Adreno 530, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher GPU.
Everything you need to know about Save the World Game tips, events, seasons and other additions.
A catastrophe reduces the total population of the Earth by up to 2%. The few survivors manage to survive a raging storm, fending off the Carcasses that threaten them. This was the original Fortnite proposal, a cooperative PvE mode where we fought zombie-like creatures from our own strongholds.
At the time of writing, the Fortnite Save the World mode is available as early access only, and can be obtained digitally through the Epic Games website. There are different packages on offer: the most expensive ones offer instantly unlocked heroes, experience boosters, extra inventory slots, and various account slots, among others.
Keep in mind, too, that Epic Games intends to make this mode free to play when it's finished. Until then, only the so-called "founder packages" are available, which are paid. If you need help getting started, check out our Beginner's Guide to Save the World.