These are the technical specifications of PS4 Pro, the PlayStation 4K
AMD eight-core x86-64 CPU, 4.20 Teraflops GPU, 8GB GDDR5 memory, and 1TB hard drive among other things.
Sony has specified the final characteristics in terms of specifications of the expected PS4 Pro that opens on November 10 in exchange for 399 euros, and that it comes to offer benefits quite in line with what had been rumored in recent months.
The model is included within the CUH-7000 series. Here are the technical specifications of the machine:
- Microprocessor: x86-64 AMD Jaguar 8-core
- Graphic card: 4.20 AMD Radeon Teraflops
- Memory: GGDR5 8GB
- HDD: 1TB
- Dimensions: 29.5 centimeters x 5.5 centimeters x 32.7 centimeters / Weight: 3.3Kgs
- Power supply: AC 100V, 50 / 60Hz
- Operating temperature: Between 5º and 35º
- Energy consumption: Max. 310W
- Communications: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10000BASE-T), IEEE 802.11 A / B / G / N / Ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- Reading speed: BD / DVD: BD × 6 CAV, DVD × 8 CAV
- Inputs / outputs:: 3 Super-Speed USBx ports (USB 3.0) and 1 AUX port.
- AV output: HDMI (4K / HDR support) and DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL)
As you can see, the main change lies in the GPU, going from a graphics engine of 1.84 flops to 4.20. In addition to this data, the console will come with a USB cable, an HDMI cable, a power cable, headphones and a DualShock 4 controller revised for the occasion under model number CUH-ZCT2J.