Get the best ending of Assassin's Creed Odyssey
A guide with everything you need to know to unlock the authentic ending of the game and all the rest!
The possibility of intervening in dialogue and making decisions has given Assassin's Creed: Odyssey the perfect opportunity to introduce the ramifications in its story, and although many will want to discover the plot applying their own convictions, we offer you a guide with all the endings of the game ; in case you want to repeat the adventure on another lap and make other important decisions. We also tell you what it is the true ending from the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey campaign.
It goes without saying that we are touching the fundamental pillars of the story, and it is very likely that you prefer not to discover them until the game is over. It's your last warning! If you've already finished the game or don't mind facing a 'spoiler', ahead. Otherwise, stop reading now. Are you still with us? Well.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The most spectacular and useful abilities to unlock
Key decisions and true ending Below we detail the most relevant choices in the history of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, the ones that directly influence the cinematics and endings of the main campaign. If you want to walk in the steps of the main character and unravel the true ending, you must make the decisions that we indicate.
- Chapter 2 - Let Nikolaos live. The "nothing you know is true" moment may motivate you to cut your losses and leave Kassandra / Alexios' past behind, but the truth is that we will need this man alive in the future.
- Chapter 6 - Rescue Deimos. Make your intentions clear to your mother, Myrrine: the cultists of Kosmos are the enemy, and you want to take Deimos back from their clutches… alive and well.
- Chapter 7 - Ask Nikolaos for help. You spared him his life, and now he owes you a great favor. You must keep both Nikolaos and Stentor, your adoptive brother, alive during the campaign process. You will have to spare his life too.
- Chapter 9 - Persuasion. In this chapter, Deimos must make it very clear to Cleon that he is not a puppet of the Cult. To do this, tell Deimos that he is being manipulated by the Cult to become aware of his situation.
- Chapter 9 - Pacifism. He rejects the possibility of fighting Deimos. If you have made the best decisions so far, then you will see the best ending. Because that's the way you are, a true role model. Or at least, you have behaved with yours.
Other narrative arcs The main campaign in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey follows the story of Kassandra and her family, but it is not the only story arc the base game has. There are also missions from the present dedicated to Layla Hassan and the Precursor investigation. You can follow that thread from the missions dedicated to exploring Atlantis and its secrets.
There is also another thread dedicated to "the bad guys", the Cult of Kosmos and its mysterious leader, the Ghost of Kosmos. Who is he and how is he? You must hunt down all the cultists from the pause menu, and when they all fall you will get the mission "Start from scratch". You will return to Mount Parnassus to see the origins of the cult in a cinematic, and later you will be able to see them with the central axis of this sinister organization.